First-Ever "MOSAIC" To Launch In The Palm Beaches
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County will launch "MOSAIC" in May, a brand new and annual promotion operated in partnership with Discover The Palm Beaches. MOSAIC (Month of Shows, Art, Ideas and Culture) will run throughout the month and enable visitors to partake in a variety of special offers from cultural institutions and hotels located throughout Palm Beach County. Combined with May's temperate weather, MOSAIC makes the region an ideal destination for travelers in search of culturally immersive and value-driven vacations.
This month-long promotion in May is sponsored by the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County and Discover The Palm Beaches and enables visitors to partake in a variety of special offers from art and cultural institutions and hotels located throughout Palm Beach County. In order to take advantage of these deals, visitors can pick up their own "Culture Coupon Card" at any participating hotel, or from one of the 12 visitor information centers located throughout the destination.
A sampling of special offers for MOSAIC Culture Coupon Card holders includes:
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium – West Palm Beach
- Free child admission with the purchase of an adult admission. Offer valid from May 1-31.
- Old School Square – Delray Beach
- Free admission to the Cornell Art Museum for card holder (plus guest). Offer valid from May 1-31.
- Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society – West Palm Beach
- $5 discount on any regular admission (limit four per party). Offer valid from May 1-31.
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts – West Palm Beach
- 50 percent discount on select seats to choice of "Terry Fator" (May 12) or "Always and Forever: An Evening of Luther Vandross Featuring Ruben Studdard" (May 13).
- Palm Beach Dramaworks – West Palm Beach
- Two-for-one tickets to "Equus." Offer valid from May 18-31.
The Palm Beaches is a collection of 39 cities and towns stretching from Boca Raton to Jupiter, with 47 miles of pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches and sophisticated art and culture. The destination has more than 200 cultural organizations that produce 42,000 events, exhibitions and performances annually.